When you move and start settling in Portugal, you will find these interior stores and boutiques useful:https://www.maisonsdumonde.com/PT/pt
- a very nice store with lots of cool home accessories, textiles, tableware, furniture, charming decor to create coziness, etc;https://gatopreto.com/pt/pt/
- everything you need for your home - furniture, dishes, and accessories, though not the most budget-friendly prices;https://muymucho.es/
- a nice Spanish boho-style brand with a boutique in Porto; lots of spectacular wicker items, interesting textures;https://www.homa.pt/
- nice, budget-friendly, no claims to special originality, but has everything you need; https://areastore.com/
- stylish, sophisticated, more expensive than average, lots of interesting fixtures, and just a nice walk through the boutiques; https://kindahome.com/
- original, worthy analogue of everyone's favorite IKEA;https://www.elcorteingles.pt/casa-e-decoracao/
- widely known brand in Europe, where quite a lot of interesting things and accessories, although not with the most budget check;https://antarte.pt/
- "expensive-rich" brand with accessories, claiming to be works of art;https://www.espacocasaonline.com/
- not too original brand, where you will find everything you need for your home - from flower pots to furniture;https://www.lojavivaonline.com/
- furniture, textiles, accessories, storage and organization systems - and very good ones;https://arboretto.com/pt
- quite a stylish online store, where you will find many spectacular pieces of furniture, dishes and textiles;https://www.laredoute.pt/
- brand with original furniture, textiles and accessories, we especially recommend to pay attention to furniture and tableware;https://www.my-furniture.com/es/
is a status brand of the middle segment with good assortment and very beautiful colors of furniture, and not only;https://lamallorquina.es/es/
- a Spanish brand in "rustic" style with cozy furniture, nice colors and textures.
We will be adding to this list.